Control Beam with your voice, the Sonos app, AirPlay or your favourite music service's app.
Use your voice with Amazon Alexa to control Sonos.
Enjoy the incredible sound of Sonos and the convenience of Amazon Alexa.
Add surround sound without wires.
Create a home theatre system when you wirelessly connect a pair of rear speakers and a Sub.
Simple to set up.
Plug Beam into power and connect it to your TV using the HDMI cord. If your TV does not support HDMI ARC use the included Optical Audio Adapter.
1. Download the Sonos app
2. Connect to power and TV
3. Follow the app instructions
IMPORTANT: Images may not reflect actual product.
Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
• Four full-range woofers ensure you'll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus deep, rich bass.
• One tweeter creates a crisp and clear dialogue.
• Three passive radiators help move air around inside the compact Sonos Beam and add warm sound to the bass.
• Adjustable bass and treble controls let you customize your sound by individual room or groups of rooms.
• Five Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
• Five far-field microphone array used for advanced beamforming and multi-channel echo cancellation.
• When the microphone LED is on, Alexa is ready for a voice command. When the light is off, the microphone is off.
• Power Cord
• HDMI Cable
• Optical Audio Adapter
• Sonos Beam QuickStart Guide
• Legal/Warranty Information